Working with a license¶
For the Enterprise version to work, the application requires access to the site
https://license.yucca.app (tcp, udp 443).
Start the server and log in. If the license is not activated, you will see a banner with a notification. Go to the section with license management by the link in the banner:
Enter your key and click "Add":
If the license is valid and not expired, you will see its parameters (ID, expiration date and contact of the owner):
After the license expires, the server will continue to work with the settings that were before it expired, most functions will be blocked.
Server behavior in the absence/expiration of the license:
- It is forbidden to edit, stop, add, delete streams
- It is forbidden to view, download the archive
- It is forbidden to edit, delete, add users
- It is forbidden to edit, delete, add commands
- It is forbidden to edit, add, delete annotations
- It is allowed to unpack the server
- Allowed to view live broadcast
- It is allowed to add a license